Exploring Boston with EF




Hi everyone! It's Aulia again and this time I would like to share my experience exploring Boston with EF. The Big Apple has been on the top of my bucket list for so long and I also did not want to leave the US without going to Boston, luckily EF held a daytrip to Boston and it was such a unforgettable experience for me! Boston was very different from New York, the Big Apple was filled with neon lights and it's basically a concrete jungle, whereas Boston looks very historical which it can be reflected as well from looking at the architectural design of the buildings. Some of the highlights of my trip were exploring Harvard, MIT, USS Constitution and the infamous Hard Rock Café.

All in all, I had a wonderful time strolling around big cities in the US and I could have not done it without EF!

- Aulia, Boston 2018 -

Comments

Popular Posts