EF Vancouver


I went to EF Vancouver last Spring and the city looked absolutely beautiful! The people were very friendly and the city itself is a definite tourist destination as they have a wide range of culinary choices and the streets are very clean. My trip to Canada was very lovely and I enjoyed exploring the city center, Gastown. The most memorable experience there was eating the fresh seafood from a local restaurant there, I find it so amusing that there were not many franchise restaurants there instead there were a lot of local restaurants that uses local resources from scratch. I think EF Vancouver is the perfect destination for anyone that loves exploring metropolitan cities that still has a touch of culture surrounding it.

- Cassey, EF Vancouver 2018 -



Comments

Popular Posts