EF Perth from Paulin's Perspective




Hey everyone! I'm Pauline Yosephanny and I am one of the students at EF Perth, Australia 2018 from the period June-July. I am here to tell you all my story about my experience with EF Perth. Why Perth? When I decided to joined this EF abroad program, they just recently opened a new EF school in Perth at that time. I was very interested and my parents supported my dream because the distance between Perth and Jakarta wasn't that far. I had a ton of fun while I was in EF Perth and I wrapped it all up within this video!

For those of you who want to ask more questions about this program, you all can go straight to EF's website by clicking here

Also, feel free to ask me questions! You can comment on my YouTube channel, send me a DM through my Instagram account (@Hasolyy) or send a email to my address (hannysolapung@gmail.com)





Comments

Popular Posts