Memories from Waterloo





I went to EF London on March 2018, it was my first time in Europe and I was so excited because I'm going to experience a whole different culture than I used to see before anywhere else. Also, I chose London because I love football, I intended to watch a football match there and it happened! I did watched a football match every week. It was a dream come true!

In London I stayed at Mr. Femi’s house, he’s a lawyer in London. I prefer to live with a local than living in an apartment because I wanna feel more of the local culture and yes it was a delightful moment to see how English people live their lives everyday, and don’t forget about the food, Mr. Femi made me dinner every night, every night was a different local delicacy and the taste was as good as it looked. 

About the school, EF London was located in Waterloo, the heart of London. So It took me 60 minutes everyday to go from Thamesmead to Waterloo. A long journey everyday but I enjoyed the trip every single day, why would you live in an apartment near the school when you can explore greater London by living on the suburbs. Back to the school, the place was not big, but it's enough for all of us and they served the cheapest lunch you can find in London with various menu items from all around the world. The teachers were also nice and so kind to all of us, so friendly.

Okay lets wrap this story in one sentence, I love London and I would love to go back there, I went to a lot of country but London is the 1st on my list because I love the city, culture, and also Football. Thanks EF for the journey!

- Fariz, EF London 2018 -

Comments

Popular Posts