Dream Come True in London







My name is Devi and I am a pharmacy student in University of Indonesia. I joined EF back in 2017 and I chose EF London as my destination. Ever since I was little, I have always had the dream to go to England but my parents would not let me go there alone. With EF, I am able to make that dream come true by exploring the UK and especially visiting my dream campus, Oxford University. I was very happy to have met so many amazing friends along the way that were very open-minded and diverse. I always felt safe exploring new places because the people from EF London took good care of me and made sure that I was happy during my stay. All in all, don't be afraid to dream big because you will always find a way, thank you EF!

- Devi, EF London 2017 -

Comments

Popular Posts